Expert Water Testing and Water Chemistry Training, Nationwide
Homeowners, retailers, and service professionals will benefit from Taylor’s wide array of comprehensive water testing and water chemistry training seminars, presented by the most knowledgeable and energetic professionals in the pool & spa industry. Check out our schedule to see which training seminars are coming to a trade show or conference near you.
Look for us
Pool Industry Expo (PIE)
Sept. 19 – 21, 2019
Monterey Convention Center, Monterey, CA
Taylor booth #405
- Wayne Ivusich will teach a CPO class prior to the show on Wednesday, Sept. 18 and Thu, Sept. 19. For more information on this CPO class, contact Bill Hoy (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wayne Ivusich will also be teaching the following on Fri, Sept. 20:
- "Phosphates & Nitrates - A Pesky Problem" (8:00am - 10:00am)
- "Water Testing and Chemical Myths" (10:00am - 12:00pm)
NSPF Instructor Program
Oct. 14 – 16, 2019
- Wayne Ivusich will be part of the NSPF (PHTA) Teaching Cadre for the Instructors Class (dates/times TBD).
2019 International Pool | Spa | Patio (PSP) Expo
Nov. 5 – 7, 2019
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA
Taylor booth #1607
- Chris Golden will teach "Healthy Water for Bathers & Pool Equipment Begins with Testing" on Tuesday, Nov. 5 (12:30pm - 1:30pm).
- Wayne Ivusich will teach "Intermediate Water Chemistry & Testing" on Thursday, Nov. 7 (7:30am - 9:00am).
- Jody O’Grady will teach "The Impact of Disinfection Byproducts and Combined Chlorine on Air and Water Quality" on Thursday, Nov. 7 with Kenneth Gregory from Pentair (11:30am – 12:30pm).
Association of Aquatic Professionals 9th Annual Conference & Exposition (AOAP)
Feb. 17 – 20, 2020
Frisco Embassy Suites and Convention Center, Frisco, TX
Session Room: Bass/Bush/Erudia (for both seminars)
- Jody O’Grady will teach “Identifying and Compensating for Testing Interferences” on Tuesday, Feb. 18 (1:15 pm – 2:25 pm).
- Jody O’Grady will also teach “Phosphates & Nitrates: A Pesky Problem?” on Tuesday, Feb. 18 (2:45 pm – 3:55 pm).
Upcoming Live Webinars
Our webinars cover specific issues that you and your customers encounter every day. Sign up for one, or all by clicking on the title; there is zero cost to you or your customers. The webinars will be 30 minutes in length, with additional time for Q+A, on the following Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning at 3 p.m. Eastern Time:
|Sanitation & Oxidation||9/10/2019*|
|Myths of Water Chemistry & Testing||10/8/2019|
|Water Balance 101||10/22/2019*|
|Hot Water Chemistry & Testing||10/29/2019*|
|Interferences in Water Testing||11/12/2019|
|A Discussion on Phosphates & Nitrates||11/19/2019|
|Care & Feeding of Your Test Kit||11/26/2019|
The four core webinars are indicated with an asterisk (*). Attend all four within this round of webinars, and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Below is a list of our recorded webinars. These webinars cover specific issues that you and your customers encounter every day.
Taylor’s webinars and training seminars are hosted by Manager of Education & Technical Services, Wayne Ivusich. Spanning almost three decades with Taylor, Wayne regularly presents a variety of seminars to the members of the pool/spa industry from basic chemistry and testing techniques to advanced sanitation issues. Wayne is also responsible for answering technical questions and emails from distributors, service technicians, dealers, health officials, and your everyday pool and spa owner about sanitation, water balance, testing, and other aspects of water chemistry.
Wayne is a CPO®, Certified Pool Inspector™, a National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF) Instructor, and is a member of the NSPF® Education Committee. Wayne edited the chemistry and testing chapters of the Pool & Spa Operator® Handbook, is an editor for the Spanish version of the same manual, and is also an editor of the NSPF® Pool Math Workbook.
Wayne has appeared as a guest speaker for IPSSA, the Western Pool & Spa Show, the Pool Industry Expo, the Florida Environmental Health Association, the Interstate Environmental Association, the New Jersey Environmental Health Association, the California Environmental Health Organization, the Northeast Spa and Pool Association, and many health departments and trade organizations across the country.